Friday, December 30, 2011

Replacement

The most horrid of all things happened to me: I am going to be replaced!!!

A little while ago I visited daddy's sister.  Grandma and Grandpa were there too.  They had a monster with them!!  It was sooooo scary!!  The creature tried to capture me by my tail and chased me all day long.  And Mommy did nothing!!  She just sat there laughing her head off!

And then, to add insult to injury, I heard Mommy say to Grandma that this monster (it's named Saartje) was welcome at MY house when Grandma and Grandpa go on holiday!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not in my house!! NOT IN MY HOUSE!!!!

Has anybody room available for me??  Please help a puppy out!!

As soon as I can muster up a mug-shot of this monster I will post is and you can all help me track it down and dispose of it!!  We mustn't creepy creatures take over our streets (of our HOMES for that matter!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment