Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sleepy time

My excellent friend Mieke was sick.  Poor Mieke, I hate it when that happens!  But Mieke had tickets to see the Irish folk singers.  She couldn't go but she gave the tickets to mommy and daddy.

Daddy gave me to Mieke so that I could cheer her up and divert her attention away from the Irish folk singers she had to miss.  Mieke was real happy to see me (who wouldn't be?).

I got to spend the night in Miekes bed.  We call it: doing a sleepy time!  Doing a sleepy time is wonderful because I don't have to sleep in my own bed.  I get to sleep with a human which is much better because more cuddles!!  And humans have 'comforters' (very comfortable) and 'pillows' (nice and fluffy).  And humans generate warmth which is nice for cuddling!!

After having had sleepy time with Mieke, grandma came to get me to take me outside for my peepee.  But I really didn't want to go.  I had only had 12 hours with Mieke in the bed, that's just not enough!  And I can hold it easy when I get enough cuddles.

However: grandma was persistent and she's quite stern so I never dare disobey her.  I went with her downstairs.

It was a good thing too.  I got to peepee AND I got lots of treats and even custard.  All in all, I had a great time!!  I hope Mieke gives mommy and daddy tickets to all sorts of things all the time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment